An update on rates
Following the Reserve Bank of Australia’s decision to increase the official cash rate on 6 June 2023, we’ve updated our interest rates.
New applications submitted from 16 June 2023:
- Updated variable interest rates apply for home loan and construction loan applications.
- Updated fixed interest rate loadings apply for home loan applications.
Applications that have not yet settled, effective 16 June 2023.
- Variable home loan and construction loan interest rates will increase by 0.25% p.a. The applicable variable interest rate on the date of settlement will apply.
- For fixed interest rates, unless a fixed rate lock application has been approved, the applicable fixed interest rate on the date of settlement will apply.
Existing customers, effective 16 June 2023:
- Variable home loan and construction loan interest rates will increase by 0.25% p.a. The change to interest rate and repayments will be communicated to your clients.
Please refer to the updated rate cards attached, for all interest rates and fees.