Here are more reasons to consider Resi for your client’s home loan needs.
Resi Essentials are reducing interest rates for various Essential Options Near Prime Loans.
Near Prime P&I rates between 70%-80% LVR rates are being reduced as follows:
- Reduction of 0.21% for Owner Occupied P&I
- Reduction of 0.31% for Investment P&I
New rates come into effect Friday 7th July 2023 and a new Rate card will be available by visiting the Resi Website.
In conjunction with more attractive interest rates don’t forget about our recent product and policy enhancements as announced:
- Introduction of 40 Year Loan terms – Prime, Near Prime & Alt Doc Loans – Helping your customer in borrowing capacity
- Salaried Self Employed. – A more streamlined process helping more self-employed applicants obtain a loan without the need to provide a lot of income evidence
- Common Debt Reducer. – allowing for increased borrowing capacity
- Acceptance of Non-Standard rental Income
- ATO Debt – Continuing ATO Debt Payment Arrangements.
- 90% rental income allowance (10% shading) – shading of rental income has been reduced from 20% to 10% across our entire product range this means that for investment property scenarios we will be able to lend your clients more!
- Increase in Prime Alt Doc Loan size limits – the loan size and LVR limits have been increased for Prime Alt Doc, up to $2m (for Metro locations)*
- Changes to living expense requirements
- Streamlining our processes to speed up turnaround times
- Introduction of OSKO – Post settlement loan management improvements
Reach out to your BDM to find out more.