Resi, at our discretion, may provide you with services including, but not restricted to:
- product information;
- product selection;
- mortgage and related calculators;
- Resi branch information;
- news and information services; and
- contact forms
By using our web site, you agree to comply with the conditions imposed on your use of the services, as set out in these Terms and Conditions and elsewhere on our services. These services may be outside our control or provided by a third party in which case we cannot and do not take responsibility for their content, or for any delays, interruptions or errors in the provisions of these additional services. You are on notice of this fact and use these services at your own risk. Certain calculators and data accessible on our services is the intellectual property of the relevant third party provider. Copyright and other intellectual laws protect the data and all ownership rights remain with the third party or us, as the case may be.
You may only use the information retrieved from our services for your own personal and non-commercial purposes while accessing our services. Such use will be in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and the requirements set out elsewhere on our services. You may not copy, distribute or redistribute the data, including by caching, framing or similar means or sell, resell, re-transmit or otherwise make the data retrieved from our services available in any manner to any third party. The data is provided “as is.” We or any third party shall not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damage, direct, indirect or consequential, arising from:
- any inaccuracy or incompleteness in, or delays, interruptions, errors or omissions in the delivery of the data or any other information supplied to you through our services or
- any decision made or action taken by you or any third party in reliance upon the data. Neither any third party nor we shall be liable for loss of business revenues, lost profits or any punitive, indirect, consequential, special or similar damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages incurred by you or any third party.
In no event will any information provider, third party or we, be liable for any consequential loss including but not limited to special, incidental, direct or indirect damages resulting from delay or loss of use of our services. We are not responsible for any damage to your computer, software, modem, telephone or other property resulting from your use of our services.
Unlike user-entered data (such as form submissions) some types of personally identifiable information transmitted across the Internet are not readily perceptible to Web site users. Such information may include your Internet protocol address (“IP address”), which identifies your specific computer on the Internet, and personally identifiable information stored in session variables, or “cookies” on your computer’s hard drive. Resi may collect and use these types of hidden information on its Web site:
Session Information & cookies
Resi may utilise cookies on www.resi.com.au:
- IP Addresses- Resi may utilize Logging IP addresses; and
- Linked Web sites. The Resi Web site may include links to other companies or Web sites. These other entities may collect personal information, including identification information from you. Please be advised that Resi is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites and our privacy statement does not cover the information practices of such sites; and
- Web pages visited on the Resi web site
Resi may receive personal information about visitors to the Resi Web site from a third party, including information collected by or through links to third party Web sites on the Resi Web site.
Resi is committed to protecting the personal, private information of persons who use our Web site services. Therefore, Resi provides Web site visitors the ability to opt out of using Resi services, and/or receiving information from Resi. If you no longer wish to receive information or use Resi services, you may have your information removed from the Resi database by:
- Sending an email via the information appearing on the Contact page of the Web site.
- Calling Resi on 136 126 and requesting that such information be removed from the Resi database.
Visitors to Resi’s Web site may opt out of receiving informational communications about Resi services by not submitting a request for information.
While Resi strives to protect its user’s personal information and privacy, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while Resi stores your personal information in data networks that are password protected, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or receive from us through our Web site and online services.
All logos used and products named are trade names and trademarks of their respective companies.
Contacting the web site
If you have any questions about the Resi Web site, please click here to contact us on the Contact page of the Web site.